You Will Know Our Names
|You Will Know Our Names|
Official music video of the Xenoblade Chronicles 3D rerecording
|Used in||Xenoblade Chronicles|
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (DLC)
Super Smash Bros. 4
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
You Will Know Our Names is Disc 4, Track 9 on the Xenoblade Original Soundtrack. It plays during fights against unique monsters. It also plays in certain cutscenes, where it then acts as the battle music to the subsequent fight:
- The scene on Prison Island when Shulk obtains the Monado II and then fights Metal Face
- The scene at Agniratha when Meyneth declares a plan to free Gadolt from Egil's mind control
- The battle at Colony 6 when Shulk arrives to help against the invading Telethia
- The scene on Prison Island when the party regroups in the middle of the fight against Dickson
In Xenoblade Chronicles 2
You Will Know Our Names will play during battles against unique monsters if the DLC-exclusive blades Shulk or Fiora are in the active party. However, if Elma is also in the active party, Uncontrollable will play instead unless Elma is linked to a secondary party member and Shulk or Fiora is bound to the primary party member.
In Super Smash Bros.
- Main articles: List of SSB4 Music (Xenoblade Chronicles series), List of SSBU Music (Xenoblade Chronicles series), Victory theme on SmashWiki