Xeno series crossovers
This is a page listing all Xeno series crossovers in non-Xeno games.
Super Smash Bros. series
- Main article: Xenoblade Chronicles (universe) on SmashWiki
Shulk is a playable fighter in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. As a result, Xenoblade Chronicles sees significant representation alongside him. Pyra and Mythra debuts in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as downloadable content.
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Stage - Gaur Plain is a stage based on the curved cliffs of Bionis' Leg, with Mechonis looming in the background. Metal Face appears during the night as a stage boss.
- Assists - Dunban and Riki appear in Shulk's Final Smash, Chain Attack. Riki also appears as an Assist Trophy, helping out whoever grabbed the item with various random arts, as well as an item in the Smash Tour mode that grants a wider item-grab range.
- Trophies - Collectable figurines of characters. Shulk, Shulk (Alt.), Dunban, and Riki appear in both versions of the game, while the Wii U version has several additional ones: Chain Attack, Metal Face, Mechonis, Bionis, Fiora, Reyn, Sharla, Melia, Bronze Face, Face Nemesis, Mecha-Fiora, Jade Face, and Yaldabaoth.
- Music - Several pieces of music are used on the Gaur Plains stage, some of which have been edited to cut parts out, and only one of which contains original material: the Xenoblade Chronicles Medley.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Shulk returns in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, with all content except trophies being kept as well. Trophies are replaced with spirits, artwork images that can be battled in a themed fight in order to collect them. The spirits available are not just from Xenoblade Chronicles, but Xenoblade Chronicles X and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 as well. In addition, some music from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is available. Pyra and Mythra makes their Smash Bros. debut in the game as downloadable content, along with new spirits and music from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Torna ~ The Golden Country and a new stage: Cloud Sea of Alrest.
Project X Zone series/Namco X Capcom
Namco X Capcom
Project X Zone
KOS-MOS and T-elos are playable in Project X Zone.
Project X Zone 2
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier (Exceed)
KOS-MOS is a playable character in the first game, with T-elos making recurring appearances as a boss character. In the sequel, KOS-MOS is once again playable, while MOMO appears as an assist character and T-elos is fought as a boss a number of times before also becoming an assist character.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Several Xenogears character appeared duringa collaboration event.
Between July 3rd 2020 and July 7th 2020, a Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition themed event took place in Tetris 99 that added a new Xenoblade skin. It shows the Bionis' Leg and Shulk in the background. Depending on how many players are left, the arranged versions of Time to Fight! , Mechanical Rhythm and You Will Know Our Names play. Gaur Plain (Night) plays after a match and Colony 6 - Future plays if the player achieves a Tetris Maximus.
Tales of Vesperia
All versions except for the original Xbox 360 version have an unlockable KOS-MOS costume.
Soul Calibur 3
KOS-MOS' outfit pieces are unlockable for female custom characters.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
A Rex costume can be obtained for Link in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It is made of the Salvager Headwear, Salvager Trousers and Salvager Vest. They are all obtained during the quest Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
Super Mario Maker
Shulk can be used in a level in Super Mario Maker if his amiibo is scanned. He has two voice lines, both from the Japanese version of Xenoblade Chronicles regardless of language. Holding Up has him pose with the Monado, and the course clear music is replaced with the fanfare of discovering a Secret Area.
Yoshi's Woolly World
Puzzle Swap on the Nintendo 3DS has a 40-piece Xenoblade Chronicles puzzle. It shows the Mechonis more or less like how it is depicted on the game's cover art, but several Nopon and a Collection Orb can be seen too.
Nintendo 3DS Themes
There are three Xenoblade-themed Nintendo 3DS themes.
Minor easter eggs and references
- Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean has the Magnus "Rare Action Figure" which depicts the KOS-MOS figure that came with the Japanese limited edition of Xenosaga Episode I. The Gnosis also appear as a boss fight and you can turn it into a Magnus.
- Xenogears is mentioned in Final Fantasy VII.
- In Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, Xenoblade Chronicles X is referenced with a line mentioning both the Prone and Ganglion.