• • • • FAQ • Manual of Style • Spoiler policy
Gem crafting is a mechanic in Xenoblade Chronicles in which new gems can be crafted at Gem Man's Stall, or from anywhere with the Mobile Furnace. It is a process where the player places multiple ether crystals and cylinders into a gem furnace and assigns two party members to work it, strengthening the added materials until fully-formed gems emerge. The party members selected can craft for longer at higher affinity, and each character has their own effects on the process. Incomplete gems can be recycled back into ether cylinders.
→ full article → more featured articles
- 2023-09-23 - NIWA's Cross Wiki Week lasts until 2023-10-01.
- 2023-09-14 - It is the 5th anniversary of Torna ~ The Golden Country! In addition, the Noah and Mio amiibo are scheduled to release on 2024-01-19.
- 2023-08-30 - The Rhythm Heaven Wiki has joined NIWA!
- 2023-07-20 - Version 2.1.0 of Xenoblade Chronicles 3 was released, adding functionality for the Pyra and Mythra amiibos.
- 2023-07-02 - We can now also be found on and !
- 2023-06-22 - The Mystery Dungeon Franchise Wiki has joined NIWA!
Side entries and extra stories
There's always something you can improve or discuss:
Are you bilingual? We still need a bunch of things translated: