Xenoblade Chronicles: Future Connected
|Xenoblade Chronicles: Future Connected|
Xenoblade Chronicles: Future Connected (ゼノブレイド つながる
- Main article: Plot summary of Xenoblade Chronicles#Future Connected
A year after the events of Xenoblade Chronicles, Shulk and Melia use Junks to fly to the Bionis' Shoulder, but a beam originating from Alcamoth hits the ship and they crash into a lake near the Purifying Falls on the Shoulder. There, they encounter Riki's littlepon Kino and Nene being attacked by Volffs. They meet a group of High Entia refugees who warn them from a mysterious being invincible to any attack - the Fog King - roaming around Alcamoth and that they had given up any hope of moving back. Melia decides to visit anyway since it is her duty as Empress.
- Main article: Xenoblade Chronicles#Gameplay
The gameplay is mostly identical to that of the main game. However, several features have been disabled or removed outright. Most removals are due to the short length of the story not allowing for these mechanics to be meaningfully developed.
- There is no affinity, neither between party members, nor with any regions.
- Characters have no skills or skill branches.
- Gem crafting is not available. Instead of unrefined crystals, mining ether deposits produces gems directly.
- Chain attacks are replaced with Union Strikes, a single all-out attack executed by Ponspectors recruited from across the map.
- There are no visions, for Quests or in battles.
- There is no New Game Plus.
In other languages
|Versions||Xenoblade Chronicles • Xenoblade Chronicles 3D • Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Future Connected)|
|Development||Staff • Unused content • Bugs and glitches|
|Plot||Plot summary • Game script • Heart-to-Hearts • Back Home|
|Gameplay||Combat (Battle Art • Enemy • Chain Attack • Vision) • Items (Weapons • Equipment • Gems • Collectables • Materials) • Gem crafting • Quests • Colony 6 reconstruction|
|Audio||Music • Dialogue • Banter|
|Other||Merchandise • Advertisement|